Inside Sales – Domestic & International
An Account Manager is responsible for all areas relating to the processing of Customer orders from the receipt of a Customer RFQ to the creation of a sales order. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining existing and new Customers through Cold Calling, Networking, building Customer Relationships and ethical sales methods to optimize quality of service, business growth, and Customer Satisfaction.
Increase Customer sales volume through conference calls, Customer meetings, Customer visits and other consultative methods to understand the Customer’s requirements and ensure satisfaction.
- Managing, maintaining and growing a targeted client base and penetrating accounts in the Aerospace, Military & Commercial market place.
- Build & Maintain strong Customer relationships, proactive account management, and outstanding Customer service while driving sales in a prompt, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Meeting all company targets for cold calls, processing quotes and sales figures.
- Organize and plan personal time to help achieve agreed company and individual monthly or as needed targets.
- Ensuring the proper and efficient use of quality tools and resources provided.
- Updating all relevant information and data stored in applicable order processing systems such as MS Share Point and Pentagon.
- Respond to and follow-up with Customer sales inquiries in a timely manner using appropriate methods.
Responsible for planning, developing and buying materials, parts, supplies and equipment in a timely and cost-effective way. Prepare purchase requisitions and issues purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions. Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy. Discuss defective or unacceptable new goods or services with users, vendors and others to determine cause of problem and take corrective and preventative action.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
- Good time management skills, ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of Employees
- Build and develop relationships with key suppliers and customers